Caseinate is a multifunctional milk protein derived from acid casein by treating it with solutions of alkali metal hydroxide by extrusion method.
Due to the properties, as well as the protein level the Calcium/Sodium Caseinate is used in a wide range of industries:
- Dairy industry: used as an emulsifier, preservative, stabilizing and
water-holdingcomponent, structuring component for butter, hard and melted cheeses, cheese products, thickener of sour cream and foamer for ice cream and cheeses;
- Meat production: used when sprinkling meat with pickles, in the production of sausages, balyks, cheese sausages, salami, pates, a group of boiled sausages, wursts, meat loaves, hams, hamburgers, minced meat as a
water-retainingingredient, structuring component, stabilizer, emulsifier and preservative, normalizing in the acidity of meat, improving the consumer qualities of the product and preventing the occurrence of defects;
- Bakery industry: used for the enrichment of bakery products with protein, as a
structure-formingagent, a water-retainingcomponent, a thickener, a preservative;
- Confectionery industry: used for creams, sweets, glazes, pastry mixtures, biscuits, muffins, as thickener, foaming agent, structurant, stabilizer, preservative;
- Production of food additives for athletes: used as a protein component, in dietary supplements as a product with
anti-catabolicand long-termanabolic effects;
- Production of food concentrates: used as an emulsifier and stabilizer for improving rheological properties, concentrating the concentrates with protein, as a preservative, a foaming agent and a
- Pharmacology: for the production of perinatal nutrition, dietary supplements, slimming products and as a component of medicines;
- Production of feed for animals, fish and birds: used as a protein component to slow the metabolism, increase digestibility of feed, reduce feed conversion; it strengthens the immune system, increases the resistance of the body to infections, virus attacks, infections, providing the muscular system with a full set of essential amino acids, as well as fornormalizing the salt balance; used also as a food protein adhesive component for granulation of feed;
- Other: For wines, Calcium/Sodium Caseinate behaves as a coagulant and clarifier. It is also used as food glue.
Storage and Shelf life:
To be stored under cool, dry conditions in
to 24 months.